A Practical Guide to DHS Licensing Disqualifications
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Legal Services State Support
Map:via Webinar, MN
- Civil Procedure
Steve Dekovich, Staff Attorney, Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services
Jon Geffen, Arneson & Geffen PLLC
This training will provide you with the background and tools to succeed in DHS licensing disqualification cases. The presenters will:
- Explain the applicable laws and regulations as well as the appeals and hearing process;
- Walk through common case examples, including cases both within and without the appeals period and cases that are based on criminal versus non-criminal allegations
- Provide practical guidance on client preparation and negotiating with agencies and Assistant Attorney Generals; and
- Provide guidance and sample materials to assist you in navigating set asides, judicial review, and fair hearing and due process issues.
CLE: 2.0 hours of Standard Minnesota CLE credit will be applied for.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2.00 hours of Standard MN CLE credit will be applied for.
Ann ConroyLegal Services State Support651-842-6911
- Website: www.mnlegalservices.org