Customs and Border Protection Tour
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: MSBA Immigration Law Section
Terminal 1 / MSP International AirportMap:Bloomington, MN
- Immigrant / Refugee
Join the MSBA Immigration Law Section for a behind the scenes tour of Customs and Border Protection at the MSP International Airport.
The CBP tour will include the following:
1. Introduction to CBP’s operations
2. Description of inspection process, including secondary inspection
3. Expedited removal issues
4. I-94 issues
5. Global Entry Program
6. Automated Passport Control (APC)
7. Mobile Passport Control
8. FOIA requests and responses
9. Requests for redetermination following an adverse finding by CBP
10. Tour of the facilities
11. Q & A
Please submit your questions for the CBP officers to Kayla Erbach before September 22, 2017. Additional details will be sent to registrants after registration closes.
Space is limited - sign up today!
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.0 Standard CLE Credits applied for | Event Code: 245364
- Website: www.mnbar.org