New Cases for Volunteers
Creditor/Debtor: Letter Writing
- Location: Duluth
- Organization: Volunteer Attorney Program - Northeast Minnesota
This case is AVAILABLE.
"51 year old woman in need of letter writing"
Client is a 51 old woman and has limited income. She has about $35k worth of medical debt, $10k in taxes, and $1500 in court fines that she currently owes, however she is only able to work about 6 hours a week at her current job and makes $10/hr. With her low wages, she is considerd collection proof and has no way of paying her bills.
1. Dominican Hospital: AR Strat
2. Domincan Hospital: Grant & Weber
3. Arrowhead Regional Corrections: Minnesota Revenue
4. Dignity Health Medical Foundation: Transworld Systems, Inc.