Looking for legal help?
This website is for lawyers and advocates only. Members of the general public looking for legal information and legal help should visit www.LawHelpMN.org
Pro Bono Week 2016 is here! The MSBA is hosting a CLE on the criminalization of poverty on October 26 - click here to register, and be sure to check out the calendar for more Pro Bono Week programming.
practice aids, statutes, case law, training materials, including the CLE Archive, and other resources on poverty law topics
poverty law CLEs and meetings
Minnesota Legal Advice Online (MLAO), Pro Bono to Go, information for emeritus status attorneys, and available pro bono cases and organizational volunteer opportunities
- Minnesota Joins National Celebrate Pro Bono Week
- Landmark Supreme Court Decision on Concept of Legal Occupancy
- MMLA Attorney Named "Up & Coming" by Minnesota Lawyer
- Senior Legal Line: Tips from LASNEM's Senior Citizens’ Law Project
- Supreme Court Appeal Establishes Personal Entitlement to Data Under MDGPS