4th Annual Corporate Counsel Institute
- 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: MSBA Corporate Counsel Section
Mitchell Hamline College of Law/AuditoriumMap:Saint Paul, MN
- Civil Procedure
Join us for the 4th Annual Corporate Counsel Institute! The Institute was designed by the MSBA Corporate Counsel Section for corporate attorneys looking for quality CLE courses with topics meaningful to their practice at a reasonable cost. Come for the practical education and the opportunity to connect with friends and colleagues.
Topics include the following:
- Sexual Harassment in a #MeToo World
- Keynote: "Deadliest Catch: Don't Be Another Fish in the Dark 'Net
- Breaking Down Barriers to Justice by Building Up In-house Pro Bono Programs (Elimination of Bias credit applied for)
- And much more!
- CLE Credit Comments: 4 Standard, 1 Ethics and 1 Elimination of Bias CLE Credits to be applied for | Event Code: 254263