Getting to Know Your Muslim Clients
Monday, August 15
- By: MnCLE
- CLE Credit
webcast, MNMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www.minncle.org
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
In this webcast, our panel will address what you need to know to effectively work with Muslim clients. This presentation covers basic Islamic beliefs, common misconceptions, local and worldwide demographics, cultural educational challenges, and practical tips for assisting your Muslim clients.
- Murad Mohammad; Mohammad & Jaafar-Mohammad, LLC
- Imani Jaafar-Mohammad; Mohammad & Jaafar-Mohammad, LLC
- Joshua R. Williams; Attorney at Law
- Roy S. Ginsburg; Attorney & Coach (moderator)
- CLE Credit Comments: Minnesota CLE has applied to the Minnesota State Board of CLE for 1.0 elimination of bias credit. The maximum number of total credits you may claim for attending this webcast is 1.0 credit. Credits for attending a live webcast are reported in the same way you would report credits for attending a live or video replay presentation.
- Download this to your calendar